Building notices and orders
Learn about the different notices and orders issued in the Victorian Statewide Cladding Audit.
Fire safety posters
Display these posters with fire safety tips for residents in the common areas of your apartment building today.
- MFB’s fire safety tips for balconies
- Important fire safety tips
- Your building will be inspected
- Fire safety tips – Removing ignition sources
Learn about combustible cladding by reading the fact sheets below.
Learn about Cladding Rectification Agreements
Read our case studies to find out about potential scenarios for fixing the cladding on a building.
- Full cladding replacement at aged care facility
- Apartment owners opt for partial replacement of cladding
- VBA works with owners corporation to fix cladding
Essential safety measures for fires
Essential Safety Measures for Fires
Owners’ corporations are responsible for maintaining all essential safety measures in apartment buildings.
Essential safety measures include:
- Fire doors
- Fire hydrants
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Fire extinguishers, and
- Emergency exit signs.