Owner-builder eLearning assessment
- Becoming an owner-builder
- Owner-builder duties and responsibilities
- Owner-builder eLearning assessment
- White Card / Construction Induction Training
- What happens after you apply?
- Owner-builder public register
4. Owner-builder eLearning assessment
After reading the Owner-builder information and study guide and deciding that being an owner-builder is something that you would like to do, you (as the main applicant) must complete an eLearning assessment before you can submit your application for a certificate of consent to become an owner-builder.
Evidence of successfully completing the eLearning assessment (by the main applicant) must be submitted with your application.
Note: The main applicant is the person required to undertake the eLearning assessment and provide the evidence to the VBA at the time of submitting an owner-builder application. The VBA will not accept evidence of the eLearning assessment by the co- owner to an owner-builder application.