What happens after you apply?
- Becoming an owner-builder
- Owner-builder duties and responsibilities
- Owner-builder eLearning assessment
- White Card / Construction Induction Training
- What happens after you apply?
- Owner-builder public register
7. What happens after you apply
It will take approximately 21 calendar days to process an application for a certificate of consent if all the required information is provided. If you do not provide all the required evidence with your application, your application will be refused.
You can submit, manage and track your owner-builder applications via your VBA360 account.
Different stages include:
- Allocation: Your application has been received, and is waiting to be assessed.
- Assessment: Your application is being assessed and considered by an owner builder officer.
- Recommendation: The owner builder officer has finished assessing your application, and has made their recommendation to the manager.
- Decision: Your application is with the OB manager and is awaiting their final review. This is the last stage of the application process and means you will have a response soon.
The VBA will contact you via email should further information be required. Further information can be supplied by logging in to your VBA360 account.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please be aware that if you submitted your application before the 31st of July, you will not be able to track your application in VBA360. Please call 1300 815 127.