ABCB release YouTube videos to assist practitioners
Monday, 7 July 2014
As part of the Australian Building Codes Board's (ABCB) commitment to enhancing the availability and dissemination of information ensuring practitioners are informed and the built environment meets the needs of the community, the ABCB has revised a number of handbooks and launched a range of YouTube clips.
To complement the ABCB's existing tools, calculators and Handbooks which aim to assist practitioners with meeting the requirements of the NCC, the following five YouTube clips are now available on the ABCB website.
- Glazing Calculator for NCC Volume One
- Glazing Calculator for NCC Volume Two
- Lighting Calculator for residential buildings NCC Volume One and Two
- Lighting Calculator for non-residential buildings NCC Volume One
- Minimising Condensation in Buildings.
The following non-mandatory Handbooks, which are freely available on the ABCB website have also recently been published.
- Maintenance of Safety Measures, Equipment, and Energy Efficiency Installations (new)
- NCC Volume One Energy Efficiency Provisions (revised)
- Condensation in Buildings (revised).
A revised NCC Volume Two Energy Efficiency Provisions Handbook is scheduled for release later this year.