eToolbox for mobile launching 6 June
Tuesday May 31 2016
For the first time, licensed plumbing practitioners will be able to reliably access eToolbox on their smart device.
Launching on 6 June, 'eToolbox for mobile' features a user friendly interface and navigation to ensure practitioners can easily access key compliance services on a smart device.
With more and more practitioners using smart phones and tablets to carry out day to day business activity, the VBA is committed to supporting licensed practitioners to carry out their regulatory obligations with smart devices.
Using eToolbox for mobile, practitioners can:
- Purchase a compliance certificate
- Lodge a compliance certificate
- Allocate and book a below-ground sanitary drainage inspection
For more information see the eToolbox for mobile preview PDF, 851.39 KB.
Following the launch of eToolbox for mobile, VBA's 1300 365 900 compliance certificate phone service (IVR) will be deactivated. This is so the VBA can streamline practitioner services and consolidate compliance data, ensuring we meet the needs of the plumbing industry and consumers. The phone service will be deactivated on 1 July 2016 and IVR users have been contacted directly about these changes.
- To access eToolbox for mobile, visit www.vba.vic.gov.au and click 'eToolbox' at the top of the page.
- Not all areas of eToolbox will be optimised for mobile, changing your contact details or renewing registration will still work best on desktop.
- Always provide as much detail as you can in your compliance certificate(s). The VBA will be monitoring the quality of compliance certificates in the coming months.