VBA Mail 26 February 2016
Friday, 26 February 2016
The 26 February 2016 edition of VBA Mail is available to read online.
VBA Mail updates
To coincide with the new and improved format, the VBA Mail will now be moving to a monthly publication.
If you would like to stay up to date on information in between editions of the VBA Mail, make sure you visit the latest news section of the VBA website.
In this edition:
- VBA Releases External Wall Cladding Audit Report
- Builder fined $45,500 for negligence and incompetence
- Changes to Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) scheme introduced
- Get to know your responsibilities as a Technical Referee
- VBA launches Proactive Inspections
- Protection of adjoining properties
- VBA Industry Alert on use of combustible materials in external wall construction
- Sheet lead flashings in roofing applications
- NCC 2016 preview available on ABCB website
- World Plumbing Day
- Private bushfire shelters must comply and must have a building permit
- Victorian building permit activity for January 2016
- Victorian compliance performance activity for January 2016