3. Apply

To apply for registration as a building practitioner in Victoria via the mutual recognition scheme complete the Mutual Recognition Building Practitioner Application Form and National Police Checking Service Informed Consent Form and return it to the Victorian Building Authority.

Save and complete the forms onto your computer (do not handwrite, it will take longer to process).