Save and complete the following forms on your computer (do not handwrite; it will take longer to process). The application form includes a checklist on the front page to assist you with the process.
As part of your application, we require you to undertake a National Police Check. Once we have received your completed application form, you will be sent an email with details on how to complete the National Police Check. More information about the National Police Check can be found in the application form.
- Building Surveyor Registration Application Form (PDF, 385.6 KB)
You must complete and submit both an ‘Experience Statement’ and a ‘Technical Referee Report’ for every category you seek to be registered in.
If you are in a partnership
Each partner of the partnership applying for registration must complete a separate Partner’s Declaration.
Experience Statements and Technical Referee Reports
Part L & M – Building Surveyor (Limited)
- Experience Statement – Building Surveyor (Limited) (PDF, 1923.42 KB)
- Technical Referee Report – Building Surveyor (Limited) (PDF, 2157.29 KB)
Part L & M – Building Surveyor (Unlimited)
- Experience Statement – Building Surveyor (Unlimited) (PDF, 2651.76 KB)
- Technical Referee Report – Building Surveyor (Unlimited) (PDF, 2430.5 KB)