Documents you need to supply for your plumbing registration application
- Additional forms
- Documents you must provide
- Submit your application
- What happens after you apply
Along with the printed and signed Plumbing Registration Application form, you will also need to provide certified copies of documentation supporting your application.
- Certificate II or Certificate III in plumbing related work
- Record of your results that states the units of competency you achieved.
- 'Completion of Apprenticeship letter' from the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority (VRQA) or from the relevant agency in the state/territory in which you completed your apprenticeship.
- Proof of identity documentation.
All of these must be certified copies of the original (do not send the originals). See page 3 of the application form for a list of people who can certify a document for you.
To have a document correctly certified:
- Photocopy the original document.
- Take both the original and the photocopy to an authorised person.
- Ask the authorised person to (on EVERY page):
- write 'I have sighted the original document and certify this to be a true copy of the original'
- write their name
- sign each statement.