2020–21 Annual Report
The VBA’s Annual Report describes the activities undertaken and the impacts achieved that contribute towards the VBA being recognised as a trusted and effective regulator.
The report was prepared in accordance with the Financial Management Act 1994, relevant Australian Accounting Standards and Interpretations, Standing Directions and Financial Reporting Directions.
The VBA’s Annual Report for 2020-21 was tabled in State Parliament on Thursday, 18 November 2021.
Information on our financial year consultancy expenditure (PDF, 143.7 KB) (where total fees are $10,000 or more) is also available.
Past annual reports
- VBA Annual Report 2019–20 (PDF, 4522.64 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2018–19 (PDF, 1222.12 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2017–18 (PDF, 6784.11 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2016–17 (PDF, 719.89 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2015–16 (PDF, 1257.41 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2014–15 (PDF, 1373.89 KB)
- VBA Annual Report 2013–14 (PDF, 1142.54 KB)
Annual reports from the former Building Commission and Plumbing Industry Commission are available from the Victorian Government Library Service.