Building Inspector Registration Information Session
- Prescribed qualification and equivalent qualifications
- Requirements of the 2 years minimum experience
- Face to face interview testing
- Technical referee requirements
- Evidence Portfolio documentation
- Application assessment process – what happens next
By attending this seminar, you will gain a clearer understanding of the requirements for becoming a Building Inspector Limited and Unlimited Practitioner in Victoria.
Those considering applying for registration in the near future, or you are a current applicant with queries or wanting further clarification.
Please note: You can also apply for registration without attending a seminar.
What do I need to bring?
Attendees need to bring a notepad and pen.
What should I do if I can no longer attend?
If you are unable to attend your session, please call us on 1300 815 127.
- Time: to
- Event cost: Free
- Venue: Online webinar