Draftsperson - Building Design (Interior) Registration Information Session
- Requirement for registration and categories of building practitioner.
- Classes & components of Building design (interior).
- Prescribed qualification and equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum experience requirements as identified in the Building Regulations.
- Application assessment process.
- Interview and testing.
- Technical referee requirements.
- Evidence Portfolio – number and types of projects and documents to submit.
- Evidence portfolio relative to category of registration applying for (outline of Criterion 1, 2, 3 & 4).
By attending this seminar, you will gain a clearer understanding of the requirements for becoming a Building Design (Interior) practitioner in Victoria.
Those considering applying for registration in the near future, or current applicants with queries or wanting further clarification.
Please note: You can also apply for registration without attending a seminar.
What if I've booked but I can't attend?
If you are unable to attend your session, please call us on 1300 815 127.
- Time: to
- Event cost: Free
- Venue: Online webinar