Domestic Building Registration Information Session
- Requirement for registration and categories of building practitioner.
- What are the classes and components of Domestic Building work.
- Prescribed qualification and equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum experience requirements as identified in the Building Regulations.
- How do you apply for Domestic Builder registration?
- Application assessment process – what happens next?
- Interview and testing.
- Technical referee requirements.
- Project history relative to category of registration applying for.
- Evidence Portfolio – number and types of projects and documents to submit.
If you are considering applying for registration in the near future, or you are a current applicant with queries or wanting further clarification – this is for you.
You will gain a clear understanding of the requirements for registration.
What do I need to bring?
Attendees need to bring a notepad and pen.
What should I do if I can no longer attend?
If you are unable to attend your session, please call us on 1300 815 127.
- Time: to
- Event cost: Free
- Venue: Victorian Building Authority