Draftsperson - Building Design (Architectural) Registration Information Session
- Event start date:
- Event end date:
- Event start time:
- Event end time:
- Booking link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/registration-information-session-building-design-architectural-tickets-77419392487
- Event cost: Free
This seminar provides detailed pre-registration information to help you apply for registration in the category of Building Design (Architectural).
- Requirement for registration and categories of building practitioner
- Classes and components of Building design (architectural)
- Prescribed qualification and equivalent qualifications
- Minimum experience requirements as identified in the Building Regulations
- Application assessment process
- Interview and testing
- Technical referee requirements
- Evidence Portfolio – number and types of projects and documents to submit
- Evidence portfolio relative to category of registration applying for (outline of Criterion 1, 2, 3 & 4)
By attending this seminar, you will gain a clearer understanding of the requirements for becoming a Building Design (Architectural) Practitioner in Victoria.
Those considering applying for registration in the near future, or current applicants with queries or wanting further clarification.
Please note: You can also apply for registration without attending a seminar.
What if I've booked but I can't attend?
If you are unable to attend your session, please call us on 1300 815 127.