Master Builders Victoria webinar: Getting energy efficiency right
This free webinar will help your business meet your obligations under the energy efficiency requirements of the National Construction Code (NCC) and build better homes that are comfortable, healthy and energy efficient.
The NCC 2019 energy efficiency provisions for residential buildings were introduced in May 2019, and as the transition period expires, they will soon become a requirement. Along with the potential changes being considered for the NCC 2022, these provisions have made energy efficiency an important part of all residential projects.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, in partnership with the Victorian Building Authority, have also recently completed a large number of audits of building site compliance with the NCC energy efficiency requirements. This webinar will cover the common compliance issues identified by the audits and how you can best meet the NCC energy efficiency obligations.
Make sure you are fully aware of your obligations, that you are building code compliant buildings, protecting your business reputation and delivering better homes for your clients by learning about the latest methods in building energy efficient buildings.
This 90 minute workshop session will cover:
- Improving your understanding of your obligations under NCC 2019
- Details of the VBA energy efficiency program and compliance issues identified
- Methods to easily meet your obligations
Topic areas will include:
- The importance of installing what’s specified.
- What to do if something varies?
- Why are they so important?
- Installing what is specified
- What types are there and what are their features?
- Why is the correct installation so important?
- What does the code say?
- Methods to ensure air tightness
For more information, call Master Builders on (03) 9411 4555.
- Time: to
- Event cost: Free (members and non-members)
- Venue: Online webinar