Survey: building, construction and civil sector
The Office of the Victorian Skills Commissioner (OVSC), in partnership with the Industry Workforce Development Group (IWDG), is seeking input from all businesses engaged with the Victorian building, construction and civil sector.
The IWDG consists of representatives from the:
- Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors’ Association
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Construction Forestry Maritime Mining Energy Union
- Plumbing and Pipe Trades Employees Union
- Master Builders Association of Victoria
- Master Plumbers Australia; and
- National Electrical and Communications Association.
About the survey
This survey will help inform recommendations and improvements for the industry, with particular focus on workforce supply and the quality required to meet Victoria’s current and future needs. Your response and contribution is crucial to informing those recommendations and improvements.
The survey is being undertaken on behalf of the OVSC by Nous Group, an independent consulting firm. Nous will write a paper for the OVSC explaining their findings at the conclusion of the survey.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Note: For the purposes of this survey, a business includes sole traders through to large corporations. We are seeking one response per firm.