VBA Actions for the week ending 6 December 2019
A summary of VBA prosecutions, show cause notices, notices of decision, permit levy audits, proactive inspections and plumbing activities for the week.
Investigations – Building
- Prosecutions initiated: 5
- Notices of Decision issued: 3
Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal matters
- One matter was finalised by orders: Wilkie, Dion v VBA – VCAT ref. Z395/2019.
- 204 inspections across 23 municipalities.
- Audits: 141
- Re-audits: 37
- Inspections: 19
- Re-inspections: 5
Statewide Cladding Audit
- 18 inspections were completed across seven municipalities.
- Five expert panels were conducted. From these, three buildings were rated extreme risk and two were rated moderate.
- Three inspections are scheduled for the week commencing Monday, 9 December 2019.