VBA Actions for the week ending 24 April 2020
A summary of VBA prosecutions, show cause notices, notices of decision, permit levy audits, proactive inspections and plumbing activities for the week.
Investigations – Building
- Prosecutions initiated: 1
- Show Cause Notices issued: 2
- Notices of Decision issued: 2
- Immediate suspensions for registration/licensing matters: 2
Administrative Appeals Tribunal matters
- Deep, Gagan v VBA – AAT ref. 2019/1409 – finalised by Orders.
- 371 inspections across 30 municipalities.
- Audits: 151
- Re-audits: 17
- Inspections: 33
- Re-inspections: 6
Statewide Cladding Audit
- Thirteen inspections were completed.
- Seven expert panels were conducted. From these, four buildings were rated high risk and three were rated moderate.