VBA Actions for the week ending 3 April 2020
A summary of VBA prosecutions, show cause notices, notices of decision, permit levy audits, proactive inspections and plumbing activities for the week.
- Show cause notices issued: 1
- Notices of Decision issued: 1
- Letters sent before immediate suspension for registration/licensing matters: 6
- The Supreme Court of Victoria dismissed an originating motion for judicial review lodged by a building practitioner.
- 359 inspections
- Building Orders for Minor Work issued: 5
- Audits: 102
- Re-audits: 23
- Inspections: 39
- Re-inspections: 1
Statewide Cladding Audit
- Two expert panels were conducted last week. From these, one building was rated high risk. The other was rated moderate risk.