Changes to the Authorised Provider and Authorised Worker list
The Department of Health has approved more changes to the Authorised Provider and Authorised Worker list.
From 11:59pm, Thursday 12 August, the following are included:
- Services that operate solely outdoors where physical distancing can be maintained at all times. Permitted for up to five people (with an additional supervisor) for businesses with an ABN:
- Outdoor maintenance, repairs, cleaning and other building work, including at occupied premises
- Home renovations and installations (outdoor only)
- Home solar panel installations (only for outdoor work or in roof cavities with external access).
- Pet grooming mobile services that can be undertaken in a contactless manner (businesses with an ABN) and operate solely outdoors where physical distancing can be maintained at all times.
- Pamphlets and advertising material delivery services to solely outdoor mailboxes where physical distancing can be maintained at all times. Permitted for up to five people for businesses with an ABN.
This means businesses with an ABN can provide an outdoor service in occupied premises when it can be carried out by up to five people, with an additional supervisor, and physical distancing from occupants can be maintained. It includes construction and building services including gardening, landscaping, painting and building design.
More information is available on coronavirus.vic.gov.au on the current restrictions for businesses in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.